Book your room at Le Rotabas
Standard Twin Room
Bungalow, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Bungalow, 1 Bedroom
Family Bungalow, 1 Bedroom
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Ste. Anne (Grande-Terre)
This hotel is located in Ste. Anne (Grande-Terre), close to the beach, Plage Caravelle, and Ste-Anne Beach. Area attractions also include Plage de Gosier.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Le Rotabas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Ste. Anne hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Le Rotabas is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1983
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital TV service
- The Eats
Le Matete - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kokonut Snack - This restaurant serves lunch only.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Le Rotabas
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception desk is open Monday to Saturday from 9 AM - 7 PM and Sunday from 3 PM - 7 PM. Guests who plan to arrive after hours must contact the property prior to arrival to receive check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- In-room microwave fee: EUR 5 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.