Availability: Ocotal Beach Resort
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bungalow, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
El Ocotal romantic resort with 3 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the beach in El Ocotal, this romantic resort is close to Ocotal Beach, Haras del Mar Equestrian Center, and Coco Beach. Area attractions also include Hermosa Bay Beach.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Ocotal Beach Resort features a restaurant, a beach bar, and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ocotal Beach Resort Amenities
Ocotal Beach Resort features 3 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly resort also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Shopping on site
- Tennis on site
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Roca Bruja - This restaurant is located on the beach. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Ocotal Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.