Book your room at Hotel Posada Santa Fe
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Double Deluxe Facing Main PlazaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
3-star Victorian hotel, walk to Union Garden
Located in the heart of Guanajuato, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Church of San Diego, Union Garden, and Juarez Theater. La Paz Square and Basilica of Our Lady of Guanajuato are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 45 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and cable TV. Ceiling fans, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Posada Santa Fe
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1862
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Room service
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Terraza Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: MXN 120 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 500 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 350 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.