Availability: Wa King Town Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive business roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior executive business roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Guangzhou eco-friendly hotel with 4 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Guangzhou, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Guangzhou Carambola Park, Guangdong Olympic Stadium, and Redtory Art and Design Factory. Local attractions also include Tianhe Park.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Wa King Town Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wa King Town Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast on weekdays. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Number of floors - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast on weekdays.
SECOND SPRING - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Wa King Town Hotel Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650
- Late check-out fee: CNY 400
- Deposit: CNY 300 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.