Availability: Princess Guatemala
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Guatemala City (Zona Viva)
This hotel is located in Guatemala City (Zona Viva), near the airport, El Obelisco, La Aurora Zoo, and Francisco Marroquin University. Also nearby are Torre del Reformador and Estadio Nacional Mateo Flores.
Recreational amenities at Princess Guatemala include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Princess Guatemala Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Princess Guatemala provides a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free movie channels
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Garden Court Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Princess Guatemala Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 5 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.