Availability: Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City
Guatemala City high-rise hotel in La Zona Viva
La Zona Viva
Located in La Zona Viva, this Guatemala City Radisson is near key office buildings, fine restaurants, and nightlife. The American Embassy is 1 km (0.5 mi) away, and the airport is within 4 km (2.5 mi).
Amenities include a full-service business center, computer workstations on each floor, a fitness center with spa tub and sauna, and 2 restaurants. An airport shuttle is also available (surcharge).
Guest suites all have floor-to-ceiling windows, TVs with HBO and US stations, and complimentary wireless Internet. One-bedroom suites also have sofa beds and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City Amenities
The Radisson Hotel and Suites Guatemala City is located in the financial and business districts, near embassies, office buildings, restaurants, and nightlife. An airport shuttle transports guests to and from the airport, 10 minutes away (surcharge, reservations required).
Hotel amenities include a fitness center with sauna and spa tub, a business center, and corporate desks on each floor with computer workstations. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For business travelers, the hotel offers 8 conference rooms with 3558 square meters of meeting space (over 38000 square feet), as well as translation and secretarial services, technology support staff, and a computer station. Two onsite restaurants serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room massage, and cell-phone rentals are available for a surcharge.
Self-parking is free during guest stay. Nearby parking and street parking are also available (surcharge). Smoking is prohibited at this property except in designated areas (fines apply for violations). Pets are allowed in specific rooms.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 38298
- Conference space size (meters) - 3558
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Sofa bed size
El Huerto Restaurant - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and includes a children's menu. Some meals may not be served daily.
Eat and Drink Bar/Lounge - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Is open 24 hours a day, and includes a children's menu and a bar.
A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served daily in the restaurant from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
The hotel has a fitness center with a sauna and spa tub. The onsite spa offers manicures, pedicures, and massages (reservations required). Children must be accompanied by an adult while in the fitness center or spa tub.
Surrounded on three sides by low hills and volcanic cones, Guatemala City offers many day trips and tours from the city center to the countryside. The concierge desk at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Guatemala City can assist guests in arranging tours and activities. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
Radisson Hotel And Suites Guatemala City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GTQ 80.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.