Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One Bed
Deluxe Room, Multiple Bedrooms
- Two Full Beds
- One Full Bed
The place to be: located at the heart of the entertainment and business center
The Real InterContinental is where you want to be at the heart of Zona Viva. Enjoy the best restaurants, stores and nightlife at walking distance. 4.5 km away from the international airport La Aurora.
World Class Dining
Find various centers for your enjoyment. Lively flavors at our new and trendy Picasso Stone Flame Oven, great pastry at the remodel Saint Honore, French cuisine at Café de la Paix, Japanese Sushi at Tanoshii.
Our rooms have streaming speed hi-fi Internet, soundproof windows, custom mattresses, bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, LCD TV’s, rain showers, alarm clock with iPod connection and more.
The place to be. Located at the heart of the entertainment and business center of Guatemala, The Real InterContinental is where you want to be. Enjoy the best restaurants, stores and nightlife at walking distance. Our luxury property features, various centers for food and entertainment, whether you prefer French cuisine at our Café de la Paix, Japanese Sushi at our Tanoshii, gourmet coffee and pastries at our refurbished Saint Honore, lively flavors at our new and trendy Picasso Stone Flame Oven or fun and dancing at our Scenario bar. Our rooms have streaming speed Wi-Fi Internet, custom mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, sound proof windows, and more.
- Exhibit space
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free guest parking during stay
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Real InterContinetal Guatemala has several gastronomic options to choose from. Our newest restaurant Picasso Stone Flame Oven serves lively and creative casual dishes, you could also enjoy of our French cuisine at our Café de la Paix, experience a more intimate ambience in Tanoshii Sushi and Bar, have a gourmet coffee and pastries at our Saint Honore, or fun and dancing at our Scenario bar.
Make the most of your stay by visiting inside our luxury property various centers for food and entertainment, whether you prefer French cuisine at our Café de la Paix, Japanese Sushi at our Tanoshii, gourmet coffee and pastries at our Saint Honore, lively Mediterranean flavors at our new Picasso restaurant, or fun and dancing at our Scenario bar. Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your room with very accessible prices, you can coordinate it with our operator. At walking distance we have malls, restaurants and nightlife. An unforgettable tour can be coordinated for our clerk concierge inside or outside the city such as museums, history, architecture, adventure and more.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GTQ 133 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GTQ 125 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GTQ 78 per vehicle (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: GTQ 78 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: GTQ 195 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.