Book your room at Pension Waldoase Hirschbüchenkopf
Guentersberge guesthouse with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this guesthouse is in the same region as Rosstrappe, Bode Gorge, and Pullman City Harz. Regional attractions also include Teufelsmauer Nature Park and Blankenburg Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Pension Waldoase Hirschbüchenkopf features ski storage. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pension Waldoase Hirschbüchenkopf
At your hotel
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 95 square feet (9 square meters). For a surcharge, the property provides a ski shuttle, an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. This Guentersberge guesthouse also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Pension Waldoase Hirschbüchenkopf has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Ski storage
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 95
- Conference space size (meters) - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 4 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 4 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
The fine print for Pension Waldoase Hirschbüchenkopf
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 7-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).