Availability: Residhome Paris-Guyancourt
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Guyancourt hotel with free self parking
Situated in the business district, this hotel is in the same area as Palace of Versailles, Saint-Marc Golf Club, and Parly 2 Shopping Mall. Area attractions also include Masin du Parc Naturel de la Haute Vallee de Chevreuse and HEC Paris.
In addition to dry cleaning/laundry services, Residhome Paris-Guyancourt provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residhome Paris-Guyancourt Amenities
Residhome Paris-Guyancourt features multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. This Guyancourt hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator (lift). The property has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Residhome Paris-Guyancourt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.