Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Twin Beds
Guyancourt hotel with free parking
Situated in the business district, this hotel is in the same area as Palace of Versailles, Parly 2 Shopping Mall, and Masin du Parc Naturel de la Haute Vallee de Chevreuse. Area attractions also include France Miniature and Chateau de Dampierre.
In addition to dry cleaning/laundry services, Residhome Paris-Guyancourt provides laundry facilities, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.
Residhome Paris-Guyancourt features multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. This Guyancourt hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator (lift). The property has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.