Availability: Golden Tulip Lion D Or Haarlem
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Prepay and Save.
- Two Beds
Superior Room - Prepay and Save.
- Two Beds
Family Room - Prepay and Save.
- Four Beds
Junior Suite - Prepay and Save.
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel in Haarlem with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Corrie Ten Boomhuis, Grote Markt, and Stadhuis. Also nearby are De Hallen Museum and Archeological Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Golden Tulip Lion D Or Haarlem features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Golden Tulip Lion D Or Haarlem Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 495 square feet (46 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Golden Tulip Lion D Or Haarlem is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Half board rates available
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Concierge services
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1860
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 495
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Signature bedding
- Trouser press
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Liondor - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, dinner, late night fare, and light snacks, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Golden Tulip Lion D Or Haarlem Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Additional Details
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.