Book your room at Nermo Hotell
Please enter your travel dates.
Historic Oyer hotel in Hafjell with free parking
Located in Hafjell, this historic hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Hafjell Alpine Center and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Hunderfossen Family Park. Lillehammer Kunstmuseum and Maihaugen Museum are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are available at this hotel. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 74 rooms offer WiFi and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 95.00 NOK per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 95.00 NOK per day )
Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NOK 115.00 for adults and NOK 58.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NOK 95.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NOK 95.00 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.