Availability: Haga Haga Hotel
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Located by the ocean, this Haga Haga hotel is on the beach, within minutes of Haga Haga Beach. Area attractions also include Double Mouth Beach.
At Haga Haga Hotel, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchenettes, and sofa beds. Other amenities include microwaves and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Haga Haga Hotel Amenities
Haga Haga Hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, a lazy river, and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's pool, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Haga Haga Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Lazy river
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1962
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Premium TV channels
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Sofa bed size
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Sandiwana - This beachfront family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a lazy river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Haga Haga Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 800 per vehicle
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 200 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.