Book your room at Balladins Superior Charleroi Airport
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Charleroi (Aeropole Science Park)
This hotel is located in Charleroi (Aeropole Science Park), near the airport and Felicien Rops Museum. Area attractions also include Stade du Pays de Charleloi and Museum of Photography.
Balladins Superior Charleroi Airport provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Balladins Superior Charleroi Airport
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. This Charleroi hotel also offers a terrace, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Balladins Superior Charleroi Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 9:30 AM.
La table du balladins - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Balladins Superior Charleroi Airport
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.