Availability: Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
Economy Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Economy Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Charleroi hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Charleroi, this hotel is close to Felicien Rops Museum. Area attractions also include Stade du Pays de Charleloi and Museum of Photography.
In addition to a restaurant, Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 13 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 2460
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
LE TOUCAN - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13,50 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 9 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 9 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.