Book your room at Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Comfort Double Room
- 1 double
Comfort Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Charleroi hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Charleroi, this hotel is close to Felicien Rops Museum. Area attractions also include Stade du Pays de Charleloi and Museum of Photography.
In addition to a restaurant, Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2005
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2460
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- The Room
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
LE TOUCAN - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for Van Der Valk Hotel Charleroi Airport
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13,50 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 9 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 9 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.