Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This is a wonderful hotel in a great location, but in this day and age, it seems ridiculous to have to pay for wifi access in my hotel room. We were told we could get free wifi in the lobby, but that isn't particularly useful.
Nice, clean hotel with friendly service. We originally had reservations at another motel, but left shortly after we discovered bed bugs in the mattress. We booked a last minute reservation with Calista and our experience was the complete opposite. The room was immaculate. Very clean and updated.
I was a little put back when I saw a cigarette burn in the middle of the bed spread, but everything else was clean. There no amenities except for the TV and soap in bathroom and clean linen. No coffee in the lobby either. Vending was high priced -- two bucks for a water. If all you're looking for ...
Clean and only 7 miles from Airport. we left in the wee hours so airport drive was 10 mins no traffic, (with traffic could be 20 mins.) pool is small and cold, located in center of hotel outside,
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Half Moon Bay accommodation! Choosing the best hotel during your San Francisco adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Half Moon Bay. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Half Moon Bay accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- San Francisco is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Half Moon Bay has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, San Francisco has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Half Moon Bay is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 55% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?