Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Harbour View (Special)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Spa hotel in Halifax (Downtown Halifax) near Halifax Citadel
This spa hotel is located in Halifax (Downtown Halifax), close to Alexander Keith's Brewery, Halifax Citadel, and Public Gardens Park. Also nearby are Dalhousie University and Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spirit Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 19.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.