Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Dartmouth eco-friendly motel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Dartmouth, this eco-friendly motel is close to Royal Canadian Legion Military Museum, Halifax Citadel, and Public Gardens Park. Also nearby are Quaker House and Alderney Landing.
Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This motel offers access to a 24-hour business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measure 2000 square feet (180 square meters). This eco-friendly motel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 180
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 6 per night
- Deposit: CAD 240 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.