Availability: Delta Halifax
Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Two Double Room
- 2 double
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Delta Harbourview Two Double
- 2 double
- 1 queen
Family-friendly hotel in Halifax (Downtown Halifax) near Halifax Citadel
This family-friendly hotel is located in Halifax (Downtown Halifax), close to Casino Nova Scotia, Emera Oval, and Royal Artillery Park. Also nearby are Halifax North Common Park and Halifax Central Common Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Halifax features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Halifax Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Halifax provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Coffee shop or café
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 296
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Harbour City Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Delta Halifax Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.