Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room (Executive)
Standard Room, Pool View
Standard Room, Harbour View
Halifax harbourfront hotel connected to casino
Located in downtown Halifax, this smoke-free hotel overlooking the harbour connects to Casino Nova Scotia via an indoor skyway. The hotel is 1 block from the shops and restaurants of Historic Properties.
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel has a 5,000-square-foot spa with personal trainers, and yoga and Pilates classes. Guests can also take a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the spa tub, or head for the Scottish pub.
This Marriott hotel has spacious rooms offering harbor or city views. Guestrooms feature luxury Revive Collection bedding with down comforters, turndown service, and both high-speed and wireless Internet access.
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel enjoys an enviable location overlooking the harbor and is within 1 km (less than a half-mile) of shops, restaurants, and attractions. An indoor skyway leads to the Casino Nova Scotia.
Use of the fitness center, indoor pool, and spa tub are complimentary. Guests can also relax at the full-service on-site Interlude Spa, which offers body treatments and beauty services including manicures and pedicures, facials, body wraps, and aromatherapy and hydrotherapy treatments.
A lively Scottish pub is open nightly and hosts live weekend entertainment, and a casual restaurant serves all meals in a harbor-view room. A Starbucks is located on site.
Business-friendly amenities include a business center, technology support staff, 7 conference rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
This Marriott is entirely smoke-free.
Guests may park in an underground garage (surcharge) with in/out privileges.
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1530
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Coffee shop or café
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Beauty services
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
44 North - Casual restaurant overlooking the city and harbor. Seafood specialties, daily breakfast buffet. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Fife & Drum Pub and Eatery - Lively bar with a Scottish flair offering pub fare and a wide selection of beers, wines, and single malt whiskeys. Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
63 West Lounge - Adjacent to the restaurant. Wine, beer, cocktails. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Year-round recreation can be enjoyed in the hotel's indoor pool, spa tub, and complimentary fitness center, which has treadmills, free weights, and elliptical trainers.
Running paths are located along the adjacent boardwalk. Seasonal boat excursions from Halifax include sightseeing cruises, deep-sea fishing, and whale-watching. Hiking trails can be accessed at nearby parks and beach coves.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.95 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.