Availability: Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
Deluxe Room (Executive)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Halifax harbourfront hotel connected to casino
Located in downtown Halifax, this smoke-free hotel overlooking the harbour connects to Casino Nova Scotia via an indoor skyway. The hotel is 1 block from the shops and restaurants of Historic Properties.
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel has a 5,000-square-foot spa with personal trainers, and yoga and Pilates classes. Guests can also take a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the spa tub, or head for the the classy onsite restaurant
This Marriott hotel has spacious rooms offering harbor or city views. Guestrooms feature luxury Revive Collection bedding with down comforters, turndown service, and both high-speed and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel Amenities
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel enjoys an enviable location overlooking the harbor and is within 1 kilometer (about a half-mile) of shops, restaurants, and attractions. An indoor skyway leads to the Casino Nova Scotia.
Use of the fitness center, indoor pool, and spa tub are complimentary. Guests can also relax at the full-service on-site Interlude Spa, which offers body treatments and beauty services including manicures and pedicures, facials, body wraps, and aromatherapy and hydrotherapy treatments.
The classy harbourstone sea grill & pour house restaurant serves all meals in a harbor-view room. A Starbucks is located on site.
Business-friendly amenities include a business center, technology support staff, 8 conference rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
This Marriott is entirely smoke-free.
Guests may park in an underground garage (surcharge) with in/out privileges.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1980
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 22000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
harbourstone sea grill & pour house - Whether enjoying a meal with family or friends or an after-work cocktail in the bar, harbourstone offers a comfortable and relaxed environment to gather and enjoy innovative coastal cuisine. Ingredients are locally-sourced to make meals distinctly Canadian. Rustically textured nautical elements are woven through the restaurant.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Year-round recreation can be enjoyed in the hotel's indoor pool, spa tub, and complimentary fitness center, which has treadmills, free weights, and elliptical trainers.
Running paths are located along the adjacent boardwalk. Seasonal boat excursions from Halifax include sightseeing cruises, deep-sea fishing, and whale-watching. Hiking trails can be accessed at nearby parks and beach coves.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.