Book your room at Holiday Inn Halifax - Harbourview
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Dartmouth eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dartmouth Sportsplex, Halifax Citadel, and Public Gardens Park. Also nearby are Angus L. Macdonald Bridge and Alderney Landing.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Halifax - Harbourview features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Halifax - Harbourview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Halifax - Harbourview provides a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1170 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Halifax - Harbourview is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1170
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 7
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Cafe 101 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn Halifax - Harbourview
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 9.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.