Please enter your travel dates.
Business Room, Non Smoking
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Halifax eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Hemlock Ravine Park, Mount Saint Vincent University, and Halifax Mainland Common Park. Local attractions also include Seaview Memorial Park.
At Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake, recreational amenities include a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.
In addition to a full-service spa, Quality Inn & Suites Bayer's Lake features a waterslide and an indoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities measuring 1981 square feet (178 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a fitness facility, and spa services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 6
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 178
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1981
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness facility.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Embrace Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is closed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.