Availability: Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Studio Suite (Waterview)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
One Bedroom Executive Suite - Sleep Number BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Eco-friendly hotel in Halifax (Downtown Halifax) near Halifax Citadel
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Halifax (Downtown Halifax), close to Discovery Centre, Halifax Citadel, and Public Gardens Park. Also nearby are Dalhousie University and Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Suite Hotel Halifax Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.95 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.