Availability: ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg
Run of HouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hamburg (Saint Pauli) near St. Michaelis Church
This luxury hotel is located in Hamburg (Saint Pauli), close to Imperial Theater, St. Michaelis Church, and Fish Market. Also nearby are Hamburg City Hall and Moenckebergstrasse.
At ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg, recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg Amenities
In addition to a health club, ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg features a sauna and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 592 square feet (55 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.