Book your room at Clipper Elb-Lodge
Business ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Apartment, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Apartment with PanoramaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Aparthotel in Hamburg (Altona) near Fish Market
This aparthotel is located in Hamburg (Altona), close to Fish Market, St. Michaelis Church, and U-Boat U-434 Museum. Also nearby are Altonaer Theater and Altona Museum.
Recreational amenities at Clipper Elb-Lodge include a sauna and a steam room. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The aparthotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Clipper Elb-Lodge features a sauna and a steam room. This Hamburg aparthotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Year Built 2002
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4,95 EUR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 8 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4,95 EUR per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Steam room in spa
The fine print for Clipper Elb-Lodge
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4,95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.