Availability: Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Centrally located Hamburg hotel on picturesque canal
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
St. Michaelis Church
In the city center, this red-brick hotel stands along one of Hamburg's many canals. City Hall, St. Michaelis Church, and Monkebergstrasse are within 0.9 km (0.5 mi) away. U-Bahn station Rodingsmarkt is nearby.
Fitness with a view
The hotel's fitness center includes a rooftop terrace with spectacular city views. A day spa offers holistic treatments. The Bistro am Fleet features a winter garden and a seasonal summer terrace.
LCD TVs, Wi-Fi
Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg's spacious guestrooms face the city or the canal. All offer LCD TVs, minibars, complimentary wireless Internet access, in-room safes, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg Amenities
This centrally located waterside hotel is 100 meters from the Stadthausbruecke S-Bahn station and 1 km from the main railroad station. The Monkebergstrasse shopping street is 0.9 km (0.5 mi) away.
The hotel's casual Bistro am Fleet provides a view of the boats plying the canal. A waterfront dining terrace is open seasonally and the piano bar is open till very late. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The hotel also features a top-notch day spa, which includes a daylight-filled gym, a harbor-view sauna, and a rooftop exercise-and-sunning terrace overlooking the city.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 233
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1992
- Conference space size (meters) - 81
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Conference space size (feet) - 872
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
Bistro am Fleet - Regional and Mediterranean fare. Views of canal. Open kitchen. Seasonal terrace open in the summer. Open daily, late morning till late night.
Restaurant am Fleet - Continental and buffet breakfasts.
Piano Bar - Lobby lounge with grand piano.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Steigenberger Day Spa offers a wide array of internationally inspired treatments with a holistic approach. Highlights include:
- Body wraps on a “floating couch”
- Couples treatments in a spa suite with a waterbed and a solarium
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Lomi Lomi massage
- Facials with fragrant St. Barth products from the Caribbean
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A culture and tourism tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. This tax is already included in the room rate. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax. For further information contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation or ask the hotel upon check-in.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29,00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.