Book your room at Novotel Tainui Hamilton
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Hamilton with a restaurant
Situated in Hamilton, this luxury hotel is close to SkyCity Hamilton, Hamilton Centre Place, and Waikato Museum of Art and History. Also nearby are Memorial Park and Founders Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Tainui Hamilton features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Tainui Hamilton
At your hotel
Novotel Tainui Hamilton features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, 24-hour room service, and shopping on site. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 18-231
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant On Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Tainui Hamilton
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.