Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Burlington eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Spencer Smith Lakefront Park, and Burlington Art Centre. Area attractions also include Joseph Brant Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Quality Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.
In addition to an indoor pool, Quality Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Free outdoor parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Jakes Oyster Bar - This restaurant specializes in seafood.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: CAD 2.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.