Book your room at Holiday Inn Basingstoke
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (Modern Bedrooms)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family-friendly Basingstoke hotel with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Viables Crafts Centre, Basingstoke Leisure Park, and Festival Place. Also nearby are The Anvil and Basing House.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Basingstoke features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Basingstoke
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Holiday Inn Basingstoke is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 807
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 75
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Traders Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn Basingstoke
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu