Book your room at Holiday Inn Winchester
One Double Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard, One Double Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard, One Twin Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness center
This family-friendly Winchester hotel is located in a rural location, within 3 mi (5 km) of INTECH Science Centre and Planetarium, Winchester Cathedral and Great Hall. Winchester City Mill and Winnall Moors Nature Reserve are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free self parking is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and 24-hour room service.
All 141 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. WiFi, wired Internet, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 8 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
Holiday Inn Winchester is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.99 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.99 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morn Hill Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Morn Hill Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.