Availability: Jurys Inn Southampton
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Double and Sofa Room
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double Sofa Room
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Family-friendly Southampton hotel with a restaurant
Located in the heart of Southampton, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Southampton Solent University and Southampton City Art Gallery. Also nearby are WestQuay Shopping Centre and Mayflower Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Southampton features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Southampton Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
Jurys Inn Southampton is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Jurys Inn Southampton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This café serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
Jurys Inn Southampton Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10 (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.