Availability: Lyndhurst Park Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Lyndhurst (New Forest)
This hotel is located in Lyndhurst (New Forest), close to New Forest Museum, New Forest Golf Club, and New Forest. Area attractions also include Beaulieu National Motor Museum and New Forest Wildlife Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Lyndhurst Park Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lyndhurst Park Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Lyndhurst hotel also offers a garden, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Lyndhurst Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Tudor Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Lyndhurst Park Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 7.50 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.