Availability: Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club
Please enter your travel dates.
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- One Queen Bed
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- One Queen Bed
4-star romantic hotel with a full-service spa in Southampton (Shedfield)
This spa hotel is located in Southampton (Shedfield), where area attractions include Solent Business Park, Segensworth Business Park, and Bursledon Brickworks Industrial Museum. Area attractions also include Manor Farm Country Park and Titchfield Abbey.
Recreational amenities at Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club include a golf course and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club features a golf course and an indoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Window opens
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
The Retreat has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
4 Star (AA)
The national rating is awarded by the appropriate national/regional authority. For further information, please contact your local branch of the relevant tourist board.