Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Family-friendly Southampton hotel with 2 restaurants
In a rural area
This family-friendly hotel is located in a rural location, where area attractions include Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park, Ageas Bowl Cricket Ground, Spinnaker Tower and Winchester Cathedral.
Golf, tennis, spa
In addition to 2 restaurants, Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club features a 9 hole and 18 hole championship golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and spa services.
32-inch LCD TVs
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium bedding, and ergonomic chairs.
In addition to a full-service spa and a golf course, Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club features an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Guests can dine at one of Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This spa hotel also offers tennis courts, a fitness facility, and a sauna. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel and Country Club has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Savour the best of British rustic cuisine in the contemporary setting of the AA Award Winning Broadstreet Restaurant.Our talented chefs use only the freshest seasonal ingredients to produce a menu of inspired dishes thatchanges daily. And with views across the Championship golf course, the setting will charm and delight.
Indulge in a tantalising array of flavours cooked to perfection in the Zest Restaurant, Bar and Lounge.Experience warm, friendly service and unhurried dining in a relaxed, stylish atmosphere.
Overnight guests can enjoy an invigorating work out or wind down in style with our extensive complimentary leisure facilities. Start your morning with a refreshing plunge in our swimming pool, or round off a hard day with a purifying steam, Jacuzzi or sauna. And with a wide range of resistance and cardiovascular equipment, as well as three outdoor tennis courts, we have everything you need to stay feeling fit and healthy.
Prepare for a challenge at Meon Valley’s 18-hole Championship Meon Course. Set amid rolling countryside andcutting through an ancient oak forest in the heart of Hampshire. At 6,520 yards, par 71, the tight, tree-lined fairways,large bunkers and natural water hazards will test the skills of novice golfers and seasoned professionals alike.If time is a factor, the picturesque 9-hole Valley Course will suit your needs. Set over 2,879 yards of glorious,undulating Hampshire countryside, the par 35 course is both challenging and tranquil.
Improve your skills with the Marriott Golf Tuition Programme. PGA Professionals will develop an action planfocusing on your specific needs to help transform your performance. Get on course for success at the Pro Shop,stocked with the latest tournament-quality clubs and equipment for you to hire or buy.
Pre-book your golf tee time or tuition to avoid dissapointment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
Pamper yourself with a stimulating array of luxurious beauty therapies at the health and beauty suite at Meon Valley.For a small additional fee, indulge in rejuvenating anti-ageing treatments, relaxing massages, nourishing facials,and stimulating body wraps and scrubs. Your natural balance is restored in tranquil surroundings.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
4 Star (AA)
The national rating is awarded by the appropriate national/regional authority. For further information, please contact your local branch of the relevant tourist board.