Availability: Novotel Southampton
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Southampton with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Leisure World, The Quays, and WestQuay Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Mayflower Park and Mayflower Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Southampton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Southampton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel Southampton provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Southampton is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 121
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Elements - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Novotel Southampton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.