Book your room at Novotel Southampton
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4-star family-friendly hotel in Southampton with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Leisure World, The Quays, and WestQuay Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Mayflower Park and Mayflower Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Southampton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel Southampton provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Southampton is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 121
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Secure parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5382
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Elements - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Novotel Southampton
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.