Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Having stayed before we knew what to expect and we were not disappointed, Staff are friendly and accommodating. Room was fairly basic but clean and well kept allowing for a pleasant stay and a good nights sleep Food was excellent and the atmosphere in the bar makes for a very friendly evening. Would ...
This is a wonderful old building but fully restored with most modern amenities--excellent wifi, nice bathrooms and showers, cable television. It is NOT a modern hotel and if that is what you are looking for then this isn't it. That said, this is a very comfortable, beautiful, well managed and maintained ...
Easy check in staff informative and helpful rooms have all needed for stay and go breakfast in morning and free tea and coffee
Abusy pub with lots of families enjoying the sunshine and the safe places for children to cycle and play. We found the roooms very comfortable and really nice bedding and excellent pillows that were'nt like bricks!
A last minute booking - if you can believe the internet the last room. Location great, quiet village in attractive square 3 miles off M27 easy to visit the places we wanted. A very relaxing weekend.
Very enjoyable stay. Staff were most helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Location ideal - short walk to dockyard and shopping centre.
Convenient location with good parking. Easy to access public transport to get around. Bed was comfortable but sheets kept coming adrift. Room was a little dusty but good shower. The room was very warm with only restricted opening window which was a bit uncomfortable.
On arrival at the hotel it was very easy to park close by the receptionist was very cheerful and friendly my room was excellent very clean and comfortable and spacious and being so close to the motorway I could not hear any noise I would definitely stay again
Hotel good but some confusion whether it was North or South, sat nav takes you to wrong one. Biggest gripe service area only has Costa (closes at 7 p.m) or MD for food. You have to go out if you want a proper evening meal. Also breakfast is limited to the choice of these 2 . When I stay away i like ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hampshire accommodation! Finding the perfect room during your England getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Hampshire. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Hampshire hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- England is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Hampshire has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, England has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Hampshire is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?