Availability: Portsmouth Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star romantic hotel with an indoor pool in Portsmouth (Cosham)
This romantic hotel is located in Portsmouth (Cosham), close to Port Solent, Portchester Castle, and Fort Nelson. Local attractions also include Cass Sculpture Foundation and Royal Armouries Fort Nelson.
Recreational amenities at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Portsmouth Marriott Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Portsmouth Marriott Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a technology helpdesk, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 8447 square feet (785 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and a terrace.
Portsmouth Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8447
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 785
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Sealevel Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Portsmouth Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.