Book your room at Red Lion Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Basingstoke hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to The Anvil, Festival Place, and Viables Crafts Centre. Also nearby are Milestones Museum and Basing House.
In addition to a restaurant, Red Lion Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Red Lion Hotel
- At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Basingstoke hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Red Lion Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 63
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1700
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Squires Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Red Lion Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).