Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Harrisonburg (Swift Run Gap Entrance Shenandoah)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Harrisonburg (Swift Run Gap Entrance Shenandoah), near the airport, Rockingham Fairgrounds, and James Madison University. Area attractions also include Virginia Quilt Museum and Explore More Discovery Museum.
Recreational amenities at Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and ergonomic chairs.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A business center is on site. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Hampton Inn Harrisonburg South is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Microwave in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.