- One King Bed
4-star spa hotel in Hartford near Bushnell Park
By convention center
Situated in the business district, this spa hotel is close to Connecticut Science Center, Bushnell Park, and Trinity College. Also nearby are Mark Twain House and Connecticut Convention Center.
Health club and spa
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Hartford Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a nightclub.
Premium cable TV
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
In addition to a full-service spa, Marriott Hartford Downtown features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 13500 square feet (1215 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a spa tub, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beauty services
- Express check-in
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13500
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1215
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Secretarial services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 22
- Total number of rooms - 409
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Vivo - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Crush - This Cocktail bar serves drinks only.
Starbucks Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Glo Fitness and Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.