Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We are not night people so first and second shift of your staff was very helpful and anything it we wanted to find to go and eat shop
My first day I had to request another room because we found bugs in the room. It is the South, but I felt like if they should make you aware of the problem, they should warn ppl. The room was nice overall. And I dont think the rooms should have been cleaned out until it was completely checked out. ...
The Hotel staff was very very friendly and the area is great but if you plan on staying on a hotel to relax this is not the one. The other guests were very noisy at night, the mattress had a plastic wrap that made us sweat at night. Bathroom had a vomit smell on the first day and it wasn't the prettiest ...
This is the second time I've stayed here. It's within walking distance to everything. Staff are very friendly and it's very clean.
Beautiful and historic building with heaps of character and atmosphere, yet so close to amazing Bourbon Street. Really friendly and helpful staff. A couple of small problems due to the age of the building but all part of the experience. Highly recommend this special place.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Harvey accommodation! Choosing the right temporary home during your New Orleans getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Harvey. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Harvey accommodations even allow you to bring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- New Orleans is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Harvey has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, New Orleans has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Harvey is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 47% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?