Availability: Bayrischer Hof
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star hotel in Wels with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Haus der Salome Alt, Burg Wells, and Stadtplatz. Area attractions also include Schmiding Zoo and Heimatmuseum Wallern.
In addition to a restaurant, Bayrischer Hof features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bayrischer Hof Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Wels hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $6.00 EUR / per day )
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Bayrischer Hof has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible parking
Bayrischer Hof Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.