Book your room at Bayrischer Hof
4-star hotel in Wels with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Haus der Salome Alt, Burg Wells, and Stadtplatz. Area attractions also include Schmiding Zoo and Heimatmuseum Wallern.
In addition to a restaurant, Bayrischer Hof features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting room. This Wels hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6 EUR per day )
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Bayrischer Hof has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Bayrischer Hof
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.