Availability: Balladins Colmar Primo
Colmar hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Unterlinden Museum, Theater Colmar, and House of the Heads. Also nearby are The Dominican Church and Museum of Toys and Little Trains.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Balladins Colmar Primo provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Balladins Colmar Primo Amenities
Balladins Colmar Primo features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1988
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Balladins Colmar Primo Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are required to wear smart-casual attire during dinner in the restaurant. No wet bathing suits permitted during breakfast or lunch. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:Guests are required to wear smart-casual attire during dinner in the restaurant. No wet bathing suits permitted during breakfast or lunch. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.