Availability: Mercure Mulhouse Centre
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Mulhouse with a restaurant
Situated in Mulhouse, this hotel is close to Musee de l'Impression sur Etoffes, Parc Expo de Mulhouse, and Mulhouse Hotel de Ville. Also nearby are Temple Saint Etienne and Place de la Reunion.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Mulhouse Centre features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Mulhouse Centre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 92
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Mercure Mulhouse Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 15.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.