Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim
4-star residence in Eguisheim with an indoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this residence is close to Wolfberger Winery, Andre Stentz Winery, and Bartholdi Museum. Local attractions also include The Dominican Church and House of the Heads.
At Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a children's pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim features an indoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Eguisheim residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per week )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week