Availability: Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim
4-star residence in Eguisheim with an indoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this residence is close to Wolfberger Winery, Andre Stentz Winery, and Bartholdi Museum. Local attractions also include The Dominican Church and House of the Heads.
At Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a children's pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim Amenities
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim features an indoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Eguisheim residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Le Clos d'Eguisheim Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Friday - Saturday: 9 AM - 8 PMSpecial Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week