Book your room at Citotel Les Alizes
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Limoges hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Limoges, this hotel is in the same area as Palais des Sports de Beaublanc, Musee National Adrien Dubouche, and Church of St-Michel-des-Lions. Area attractions also include Limoges Cathedral and University of Limoges.
In addition to a restaurant, Citotel Les Alizes features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citotel Les Alizes
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Limoges hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Fine Print for Citotel Les Alizes
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the reception desk closes at 11PM. Guests who anticipate arriving after 11 PM should contact the hotel prior to arrival. The telephone number will appear on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.