Please enter your travel dates.
Limoges hotel with a lazy river
Situated in Limoges, this hotel is close to Zenith de Limoges, Parc des Expositions de Limoges, and ESTER Technopole. Local attractions also include Musee National Adrien Dubouche and Church of St-Michel-des-Lions.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel du Parc features a lazy river. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Renovations & Closures
- This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Limoges hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Hôtel du Parc is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Microwave in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1990
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 807
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 75
- Lazy river
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Soundproofed rooms
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Temps d une Pause - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday and Saturday. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 3-9 PM on weekdays and 5-9 PM on weekends. Arrivals after 9 PM require advance notice. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to singles
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.