Availability: Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Exclusive Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Limoges near Church of St-Michel-des-Lions
Situated in Limoges, this hotel is close to Church of St-Pierre-du-Queyroix, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Limoges Cathedral. Also nearby are Musee National Adrien Dubouche and Champ de Juillet Park.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations.Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and ski storage.
Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1965
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.